Friday, August 19, 2011

Reading Update


As to my quest, I am still in the "A" section but now on the second shelf, so I have a new boost of enthusiasm.  I am however behind in blogging about the books I have read.  And I've read several books not in the "A" section as I have a ton of young adult books at home that will one day be in my classroom.  I would really like some readers to respond or add more info to my posts, especially kiddos who have read some of these books, or that have ideas about books I should read. 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mandy,

    Happy New Year and wish you the best in keeping this useful blog for us.

    Your blog comes up when I do the search on "The Land of Elyon" series. My daughter loves the book and I am borrowing the rest of them thru library.

    I read thru all your blog comments and many thanks for doing that.

    Keep updating your blog.

    a parent from Windsor Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete